If your product is an A2, RT-2M, RT-2X or FX100 Audio Analyzer please contact
NTi Audio prior to shipping your instrument in order to verify any applicable special instructions. Customers in Americas (excl. USA) or Japan should select the corresponding section in the right menu bar.
- RMA Number
- Upon confirming all details you will receive an automated email with the RMA number and the delivery address.
- Print this e-mail and attach it to your package.
- Ensure that the RMA number is clearly visible on the outside of the package.
- Ship the parcel to the delivery address printed on the e-mail.
NTi Audio offers a one year warranty for all products from the date of purchase . In case you have to apply for repair under warranty, please include a copy of your purchase receipt with the package.
- Calibration & Service Costs
- The typical calibration & service costs are listed in the RMA form.
- You may request a quotation within the RMA form, which you will receive after inspection of the instrument(s).
- In case no service is actually required, a minimum service charge of EUR 30 (or equivalent) applies.
- Service Time
The time required to service your item is typically
5 working days, excluding transport.
- Typical Return Shipping Time
Kindly remove any batteries from the product. Shipments with batteries are rated as dangerous goods, thus increased shipment costs may apply.
Please return the product in the original packaging and put it in another shipping carton for protection during transportation. The customer takes responsibility for the product during transportation to NTi Audio.
- Delivery Address
NTi Audio, Inc.
7405 SW Tech Center, Suite 130
97223 Tigard, OR
- Final Check
Please verify that following items are included in the shipment:
→ Product without accessories; batteries removed
→ Microphone for sound level meter calibrations according to IEC 61672-3
→ RMA form
→ In case of warranty repair: Copy of purchase receipt
→ Delivery address and RMA number are clearly visible on outside of parcel
Send the package to NTi Audio at your own cost. NTi Audio cannot accept freight collect returns.
* RMA = Return Material Authorization