Smart devices, acoustic components, mobile devices, medical equipment, vehicles and household appliances; despite a wide variety of applications, these products often have something in common - they contain microphones and loudspeakers whose reliability plays an important role in the perceived quality of the product.
As an expert manufacturer of industrial audio and acoustic measurement systems, we will partner with you when it comes to the quality control of microphones and loudspeakers in your product. We advise and support our customers individually in all project phases. There are many questions to be answered:
- Which parameters do I have to measure?
- How much time is required for the test?
- Which measuring equipment do I need?
- Can I perform tests in a noisy environment?
- How can I integrate the test into my existing production process?
- How can I automate the test process?
- How do I manage multiple production lines across distributed locations?
- Which standards does my product have to meet during the measurement?
- Which measurement data is generated and how do I report and store it?
- Where, and how often, should I calibrate my measuring system?
In discussion with you, we determine the answers to all these questions and provide solutions. We then implement this solution together with you - on request also on site. You benefit from our experience.
Digital MEMS Mic Arrays
Noise & Vibration Quality Control