As described in this document, we only process necessary data. This may differ depending on the nature of your contact with us.
If you contact or request information from us, we collect, in particular, the following information:
- personal details (eg salutation, first name, last name)
- address & contact details (e.g., company address, email address, telephone number)
- all other information necessary for the provision of our services to you or the performance of our obligations
The collection of this data takes place
- to identify you as our customer;
- in order to be able to advise you adequately, to provide our services, or fulfill our obligations;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- for the settlement or assertion of or defense against any existing (liability) claims.
Without this data, we are generally unable to establish or maintain a customer relationship. It is possible that we process data that has not been collected directly from you, but, for example, has come from other stakeholders.
The data processing is always based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes (fulfillment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual actions) for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the contract.
Your data may also be used to fulfill legal obligations (Article 6 (1) c DSGVO) or in the public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR), in particular to comply with legal and regulatory requirements (eg DSG, persons and Corporate Law (PGR), General Civil Code (ABGB).
In addition, your data will be processed by us or by third parties for the protection of legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) for specifically-defined purposes, in particular for the performance of a contract with a third party and to protect the data, as well as IT security and IT operations.
Your data is processed on the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent granted to us before the advent of the GDPR. However, the revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the data processed until the revocation.
We reserve the right to process personal data collected for one of the above purposes, and also for the other purposes, if these are compatible with the original purpose or permitted or prescribed by legal regulation (eg any reporting obligations).