- Alignment of system levels
- Surround sound setup and verification
- Verify system performance of digital and analog audio systems
- Maintenance and periodic performance check
- Emergency trouble shooting
- Applause meter for Live Sound Events
- Compact size fitting into every toolbox and OB van
- Dedicated functionality with easy-to-use operation minimizes measurement errors in stressful environments
- Calibrated acoustic, analog and digital measurement system
XL2 Sound Level Meter
Applause Meter for Live Sound
The XL2 Sound Level Meter serves as an applause meter for live shows. It measures the actual applause level and displays the results in large font on a connected PC.
Digital Audio Measurements
Testing, monitoring and troubleshooting of digital audio interfaces AES3, S/PDIF, TOS-Link, ADAT, AES 3id (75 Ohm).
Tracks every change of the input signal (carrier, channel status or audio related) and allows long-term monitoring. Possible problems are highlighted automatically.
Plug in to any analog or digital line to hear what is on the line through the built-in speaker. The Automated Gain Control amplifies the signal even if there is only dither on the line.
Digirator DR2 measures the propagation delay between output and the XLR sync input (which accepts AES3 signals). Results are displayed in seconds and video frames.
The DR2 tests whether a transmission channel is transparent for nonlinear PCM signals, and indicates if Dolby E, Dolby Digital and/or DTS bit streams can pass.
The DR2 accepts AES3, DARS, Word Clock and Video Black Burst (PAL and NTSC) synchronization signals. The input impedance of the sync input may be switched between 75 or 110 Ohm and High Z.
Occupation of Transmission Lines
The Digirator DR2 generates digital voice sequences, and the Minirator MR-PRO generates analog voice sequences to occupy broadcast lines until they are required for data transmission.